Optional page title
Optional page description text area...
Disturbing the comfortable, comforting the disturbed.
- Be sure to sign up for the Retreat as soon as possible.
- Look here for upcoming events that you can attend!
- Remember, the 8:00 Friday night meeting starts promptly at 8:05
- How will I know if I'll fit in?
- Where is the meeting held?
- Why Brain Damaged?
- Who is the leader of the meeting?
- What should I expect?
- When is the meeting held?
How will I know if I'll fit in?
- If you have a desire to stop drinking, you will fit in.
Where is the meeting held?
- In the basement of the Yorkfield Presbyterian Church at 1099 South York Road in Elmhurst, Illinois.
Why Brain Damaged?
- Because as nuts as these guys are, they are entirely committed to living a sober life, and they will help you avoid incarceration and death.
Who is the leader of the meeting?
- There is no official leader, each week there is a chairperson that facilitaties the meeting, and all decision, etc. are made by the group.
What should I expect?
- You should expect a bunch of guys that will welcome and applaud you, and tell you the truth about living a sober life, and will encourage you to try it out for yourself. There are no dues or fees. Wear anything you like, but please wear something.
When is the meeting held?
- Every Friday night at 8:00PM.